Friday, June 20, 2008

Some Photos

This is the first day that I have been able to access the blog (directly) and the first time that I have been able to upload photos. So I uploaded a couple that we had so far.....



Here is the lobby of our hotel. OK, were not roughing it too bad. We were shooed aside because German government people were coming so we hung around to see who they were.... still don't know.




This was from the big day at the Civil Affairs Center. In the picture is us (who you should know if you reading this :) with Katelin and the director of the orphanage she came.




This was us leaving up the nightlife in Hong Kong. At 8pm each night, the building across the harbor in Hong Kong City put on a laser show. This was just prior to the show.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Dave - I love reading the blog and really enjoy the pictures, thanks for letting us follow along.

~Jenny

Tammie Cappo said...

I know how exciting this must be for all of you. I know you have waited a long time for this to happen. It looks like everyone is having fun. It sounds like you all may lose a few pounds while you are in China. Don't worry the cheeseburgers will be here when you get back. Have Fun and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Best Wishes from the Cappo's